1.    #1  
    I am waiting for my Visor and would like to prepare the Address Book entries. I would like to prepare it on the PC, over the weekend, and download it when the Visor comes. Is the Visor Address Book software (and its Help file) available somewhere on the Internet?

Thanks for any help, Lubos
    I'm not sure you will need (or desire) a desktop version of the address book program used by the Visor. The Palm Desktop program includes a calendar and address book, but I have never used it. I have my Visor set to synch with Outlook 98 on my desktop. My suggestion would be to check and see if the calendar/address program you use now is compatible with the synch process and if not, what third party program you might need. If you are able to use what you already have, you won't have to type in any addreses.

Handspring's list of PIM's can be found at:
    http://www.handspring.com/support/ts...esktoppims.asp

when I first installed the palm application. I accident picked to sync with palm application instead of outlook. I tried to uninstall the entire palm 3.1 and reinstall, but this time, it skips the question that asking us if we want to sync with outlook or palm. It just went directly to palm 3.1. If there any way that I can change it to sync with my outlook?? I like my outlook much better than the palm's application.

Originally posted by Alpha Texana:
    I'm not sure you will need (or desire) a desktop version of the address book program used by the Visor. The Palm Desktop program includes a calendar and address book, but I have never used it. I have my Visor set to synch with Outlook 98 on my desktop. My suggestion would be to check and see if the calendar/address program you use now is compatible with the synch process and if not, what third party program you might need. If you are able to use what you already have, you won't have to type in any addreses.

Handspring's list of PIM's can be found at:
    http://www.handspring.com/support/ts...esktoppims.asp