Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well, my 650 reboots during the install hotsync. Tried everything. Oh well, it was only $2.81... (I have 12 MB free, so it isn't a space issue)
    I have purchased the app..but where is the English-English? I am not really interested in the conversion of languages. The app says English. Also where is the thesaurus?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    $3 nice find! What a great forum
    I am having major problems with this app.. can I get some help. The icon isn't showing up. I cant pull it up anywhere. I see the huge amount of space it has taken up. About 5MB I see English Lexical Data...when I go to Info.. but there are on records for this app and the version says 0.0. What happened?
    Move the English_English.prc file to your memory card.
    Does anyone know what Handago's Free give away is this week? Pls. post link for the traveling folks. Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Thanks D.J.,

I had went there earlier and still would not find the link there. Do u know what the Freebie is this week?

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Thanks D.J.,

I had went there earlier and still would not find the link there. Do u know what the Freebie is this week?
    DrYoyo - Powerful Diet Assistant.
    While $3 is a great deal for this dictionary, my preference is Dictionary-to-go by learnngtogo.com. It costs $7 more, but heck of a lot better dictionary. The newest version well suited for Treo application.
    Geekymom,
    Just in case you didn'p
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Sorry got cut off! You can get the app later if you miss it by adding promo code FREEAPP
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Thanks Bestoverall & Lulugirl!

Thanks for the hot tip on the dictionary! anybody find the thesaurus yet?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Requires a connection, but also very helpful

http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Does dictionary to go work off the SD card well?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    While $3 is a great deal for this dictionary, my preference is Dictionary-to-go by learnngtogo.com. It costs $7 more, but heck of a lot better dictionary. The newest version well suited for Treo application.
    heck that's 3 times more expensive!

In all seriousness, considering how many online dictionaries there already are, $3 was a sweet spot for me on a pre-loaded dictionary for my Treo... doubt I'd even use it that much. But it feels good to have it there just in case, and even better knowing I got it for just $3. Once it passes the $10 it's not some insane bargain anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by daf999999
    Does dictionary to go work off the SD card well?
    Thanks
    Yes.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    Oh what the hey I just downloaded the free trial to check it out... it's learningtogo.com by the way (you missed a letter) Thanks for the recommendation.
    Why Have Several People In This Thread Asked If Anyone Has Found The Thesaurus, And People Are Completely Ignoring That Question?!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast