1.    #1  
    can someone please list ptunes files that I can move to the sd card and still have ptunes stream audio and play mp3s.
    Treoing & Loving it
    As I understand, all of PT's files have to stay on your main memory.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    I don't think it's true. I run ptunes from sd card. i beleive it creates and stores favorites and playlists in main memory, but everything else including skins is on the card
    I used zlauncher to move ptunes to the sd card and everything works fine.
    Zane
    Zane,

When I moved pocket-tunes to the SD card with Zlauncher, I had trouble opening streaming audio files from the browser. Did you overcome that?
    Jeff

Motorola StarTac => Cingular Treo 270 => Sprint Treo 600 => Sprint Treo 650 => Sprint Treo 700p
    Jeff,
    I just tried to open a Shoutcast stream and was booted over to the default Palm launcher when I tried to save and open it in ptunes.
    I started ptunes (which meant that zlauncher loaded it into RAM) and switched directly over to Blazer and tried again. It worked just fine. I use McPhling to switch between apps without having to go through zlauncher, which kept ptunes in RAM to accept the Shoutcast stream.
    Zane
    It will run fine from an sd card, but you can't play music or stream shoutcast by clicking on a link in Blazer. If you use zlauncher and click on an mp3 file, it will not play it unless ptunes is in ram.