Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I just purchased a new laptop and I cannot find my Palm Desktop CD, can someone give me a copy. I only need the Desktop part of it and not the DTG stuff. I searched and found a couple other threads with this request and they had been fulfilled, but the were old and I was unsure if I should just bump one or make a new one.

Thanks
    Lonzo
    Have you tried the palmOne site? I just downloaded the software for a Visor Edge. Perhaps what you're looking for is available on their site.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    While I appreciate the input, the Palmone site was the first place I visited. It says "Tungsten T5 and Treo 650 Users: Please use the CD version of Palm Desktop which came with your handheld or smartphone."

That is why I was wondering if someone could copy theirs.
    I read on some thread here that it is available in the developers area at palmone
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    found it or a beta version at least. It's 184 meg. Thats all there is online so far.

Register as a developer to get it. or you can try this link but I think you'll need to register to login.
    http://developers.palmone.com/pe/act...&currentPage=#
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Thank you Woof.
    Happy I could help.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    How bout the Mac version?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    How bout the Mac version?
    Same place....