1.    #1  
    Outlook Calendar
    The attempt to open the database failed.
    Date Book application database is not found. Please invoke the Date Book application on the handheld once and re-synchronize
    OLERR:05-0001
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001

First of all, there is no Date Book application. The app now seems to be called Calendar, which I tried to open as suggested. But no resolution of error. I also tried "Desktop Overwrites Handheld" once but to no avail.

There used to be a Date Book app listed in the Hotsync configuration (set to "Do Nothing"), but I notice that is gone now. Can that have anything to do with it?

I use Agendus without any problems and seem to have all of my appointment data intact.

Any help?
    I am having the exact same problem and posted a thread on it just yesterday (no replies as of yet). I use datebk5.

It had been sync'ing just fine up until yesterday. No idea what changed but I'm curious to learn if anyone has a fix for it.

Not that I'm happy you're having this same issue but it is nice not to be alone in it!

Tibby
    Try setting the calendar conduit to sync, then sync. The datebook conduit *should* get turned off during this cycle. Not sure what else could be causing this....
    has anyone figured out a solution to this problem? I think it has something to do with the birthday problems (Jan b-day's on 1-4), as it just started this month. I've deleted all the birthdays from both outlook and palm, and followed some of the suggestions from other threads, to no avail. I really don't want to do a hard reset.