1.    #1  
    I've just spent some time learning my way around ZLaunch, and in the process discovered there are a lot of files in the main memory I don't recognize. Some might have something to do with the Dox2Go program that I installed from the T650 CD, but others... I dunno. Can anybody help me identify these files and tell me if I can delete them? I've only got about 5MB of free mem left in the main memory.

DGraphConverter - 1081k
    DS Lib - 12k
    DSlide Lib - 84k
    DXTGAttachmentsPlus - 85k
    finger - 3k
    MemoPad* - 40k
    PP_P2P - 46k
    SS_P2P - 237k
    Tiny Chart - 107k
    WP_P2P - 191k

Now that I'm using ZLaunch I suppose I can save a meg deleting Silver Screen, but I wonder about some of these others, particularly the "P2P" items.

Thanks for any suggestions,

--PS
    Paul Schatzkin
    http://49chevy.com
    "The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes slightly longer." --Philo T. Farnsworth
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I must be an chronic early adopter: First a Palm Pilot, then a Palm V, a Treo 300, and now the Treo 650...(my, THAT was a long time ago!)
    DGraphConverter - 1081k (Docstogo)
    DS Lib - 12k
    DSlide Lib - 84k (Docstogo)
    DXTGAttachmentsPlus - 85k (Docstogo)
    finger - 3k
    MemoPad* - 40k
    PP_P2P - 46k (Docstogo)
    SS_P2P - 237k (Docstogo)
    Tiny Chart - 107k (Docstogo)
    WP_P2P - 191k (Docstogo)
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    DGraphConverter - 1081k (Docstogo)
    DSlide Lib - 84k (Docstogo)
    DXTGAttachmentsPlus - 85k (Docstogo)
    PP_P2P - 46k (Docstogo)
    SS_P2P - 237k (Docstogo)
    Tiny Chart - 107k (Docstogo)
    WP_P2P - 191k (Docstogo)

So, what happens if I delete some of these ? At the moment, all I'm using Docstogo for is reading some MS Word files. I might use it some day for opening spread sheets. Can I do without some of these files in the meantime?

Thanks for the quick reply... cute kid.

--PS
    Paul Schatzkin
    http://49chevy.com
    "The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes slightly longer." --Philo T. Farnsworth
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I must be an chronic early adopter: First a Palm Pilot, then a Palm V, a Treo 300, and now the Treo 650...(my, THAT was a long time ago!)
    I am not sure if you can pick, i think its an all or none deal. There is a lighter program for just reading MS Word files I used to have it but cannot remember its name.
    Thanks for the comp.
    Treoing & Loving it