1.    #1  
    My wife is sick and tired of our crappy dial-up service (never >26.4 connection speed) at home and high-speed access is (IMHO) ridiculously expensive where I live (DirectWav at $99 per month, local service from $75 per month). I have used my Treo300 with my laptop and home computer and PDANet to connect to the internet with good results.

We have SprintPCS as our wireless provider (1 account with 2 phones/phone #'s) and here is what I am contemplating:

1. Dump our dial-up provider
    2. Add a 3rd line to our Sprint account. Per Sprint last night, it'd be $10/month to add another line, plus I'd qualify for the $150 instant rebate from Sprint (though I will call buy.com to see if I can add a new line to the existing account to get the $319 price) when I purchase a new 650.
    3. Add Vision to our Sprint account
    4. Let my wife use the Treo300 and PDANet to connect to the Internet. Speed is about 5-6x faster than our dial-up.

Now....with my new 650...I'm assuming (based on the vast plethora of information in this forum) that I could use either PDANet (650 version) or (eventually) Wi-Fi on the 650 with laptop/home PC.

How does this sound? Am I missing anything obvious? I just want to make sure I get my questions answered before I shell out the $$$'s for a new 650.

Also, unless I missed it in my search, is there a maximum size (in terms of memory) of SD card you can use in the 650?

Thanks in advance for any opinions and keep up the great flow of information.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have a 1 Gb SD card. I think I read some one else had a 2 Gb card. If I did not already have DSL I would do exactly what you are planning.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)