1.    #1  
    Ordered: 3/21
    (2 VDx (both graphite), 1 Solo, deluxe stylus pack, 1 case, 1 serial cradle)
    Shipped: 4/6
    Received: 4/7

2 weeks, two days from ordering to shipping. I wasn't too happy, but now they're here so I'll stop grumbling.
  2. Ash
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Ordered: 04/04/2000
    Graphite Visor Deluxe with serial cradle, ice USB cradle, pen stylus and backup module.
    Shipped: 4/6
    Received: 4/7
    Shipping: Express

Much faster than I expected (about as fast as I had hoped.)
    Hi from Germany,

I just saw on the handspring site that there are really nice custom cases available. Unfortunately they are only available in the US and Canada. I talked to the german support and they told me that the won't be available for europe.
    These are sad news. Is there a plan to release them to europe? I would really love to "wrap" my VDX in such a custom case and I am sure that a lot of people would also love to do this.
    handspring cases arent very nice. try Vaja. They make great cases with customization. They are Argentinian and they ship to the US, so they probably ship to Europe. www.vaja.com.ar
    Thanks for that advice -- I will check it out.
    Do you have any experience with the handspring cases -- you do not seem to have ahigh opinion on them. I am looking for a case with a paper and card holder (sorry for being off topic).

Chris
    Someone i know has one. I guess its a good case if your looking for something that holds lots of stuff. I am of the belief that a case should be as small as possible, because i carry mine on my belt. I personally like Rhodiana and Vaja cases.