Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDude
    ...you may just try using the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Network option. Its deffinitely the faster option, I just don't like having third party software/drivers on my PC when I can avoid it.
    Thanks TechDude, I'll give it a try. To be perfectly honest, I'm confused between which of the bluetooth apps/control panels are XP SP2's vs. Kensington's (my BT adaptor manufacturer).

Quote Originally Posted by TechDude
    (By the way, I love the avitar)
    Well, I have an "in" at the R&D department at PalmOne and they leaked a prototype pic. 8-)

--TechDude[/QUOTE]
    i get an error no DNS server(s) when i try to go to a webpage any ideas?

edit: nvm did ipconfig /all in cmd and got my dns servers and now im getting through using xiino thanks for those clear instructions !
    Last edited by stylez23; 04/30/2005 at 02:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by miseatsworld
    After reading some of your postings, I am convinced that you might be able to help me. Do you have any knowldege of Bluetooth connectivity between a Treo 650 and a 2006 Lexus GS 300?
    Hi, I have a 2006 Lexus GS 300, it syncs fine over Bluetooth, I copied my whole phone book over from my Sprint Treo 650, about 150 items. It's been a while since I did it. The only glitch is that there is a pause where it looks like the car is waiting for a response, After you enter the passkey into the phone, the lexus will still say "waiting for connection", but it's really connected. At that point you must immediately use the phone to make an outgoing call. The lexus will pick up the call and broadcast through the stereo. From this point forward, the system should work automatically and the two devices should pair up every time you get into the car without you having to do anything. Make sure you have the latest software update for the Treo before you start this.

Look at the ClubLexus forums for full details. Search for Treo 650 and start reading, you'll need to do some digging: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12