1.    #1  
    Can someone please test this 389K DIVX clip that was converted for my Nokia 6620. I'm wondering how compatible the conversion software is with the 650 (which I don't have yet).

Note: It's a random 30 seconds from a movie. The clip is rated R for LANGUAGE if anyone is offended please don't download.

You must RENAME THIS FILE to .AVI after downloading.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    We're supposed to trust a naked guy shaking his GSM in our face?
  3.    #3  
    He's wearing a THONG! LMAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    We're supposed to trust a naked guy shaking his GSM in our face?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Can someone please test this 389K DIVX clip that was converted for my Nokia 6620. I'm wondering how compatible the conversion software is with the 650.
    I tried your clip using mmplayer (which I'm happy with combined with Pocket DVD studio): not impressive. When viewed at "1x" resolution it only fills about 2/3 of the width of the screen. When zoomed to "best fit" the aliasing is quite noticable, almost reminds me of watching movies on my Treo600. I mean it is watchable... if you had to... but you can do much better.

ERic
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for testing. The results are NOT unexpected as the program is meant for a Nokia 6620 (symbian O/S). On the Nokia it's like watching the movie at a (very tiny) theatre . This is the software:http://www.makayama.com/index.html. I was hoping the conversion software just might work on the Treo as well. They are coming out with Palm software shortly. Thanks for the test.

Ed