1.    #1  
    How can I sync my Treo 650 Palm Desktop Contacts to Outlook Express on my PC. I used Jibe with my old Treo 300 to Outlook Express and it worked great, but I have found no way to sync my Contacts to Outlook Express with my new Treo 650.
    Last edited by tgmiwp; 12/28/2004 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tgmiwp
    How can I sync my Treo 650 Palm Desktop to Outlook Express on my PC. I used Jibe with my old Treo 300 to Outlook Express and it worked great, but I have found no way to sync to Outlook Express with my new Treo 650.
    Put your CD-ROM that came with your T650 in your PC, when it autoplays, you will see a choice for: "I want to sync with my desktop Outlook" -- click that it will install a conduit program.

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Put your CD-ROM that came with your T650 in your PC, when it autoplays, you will see a choice for: "I want to sync with my desktop Outlook" -- click that it will install a conduit program.

Like you said "Outlook" not "Outlook Express".

I don't think you can sync with Outlook Express, it doesn't have a calendar. Are you sure you don't want to sync with Outlook?
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    I'd also be interested in knowing whether it's possible to synch with Outlook Ezpress. I believe I read somewhere that IMAP implementation is actually superior with OE.
    I am also looking for a way to sync with Outlook Express Address book ( WAB ). I wish they would update Jibe for the 650, but they don't have any plans to. Argh!