1.    #1  
    Is it possible to take an SD card with photos from a digital camera, insert it into the Treo 650 (or 600), and attach photos via email, or send them via VeriChat?

As those photos will probably be big, is there software for the Treo that will take a 4MP photo and size it down to 640x480 or 1024x768?

-martin
    I would resize them on the PC to 640x480, then move to the SD card, then email with VersaMail or Snappermail (or whatever email app).
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
  3.    #3  
    Well, if i do it on a pc, then i might as well just send it from the pc. I'm thinking of doing that while traveling, where i'm likely to just have a treo and a camera.
    Sorry, I'm used to a CF card in my EOS-20D, so a PC would be mandatory.

I don't know of any app that will do what you ask. Sorry.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    This is just a stab in the dark as I have a sony digital camera and memory stick. I think my sony camera saves files to the DCIM folder on my memory stick and that is where I put pictures on my SD memory card for my treo. If your camera saves to a file like that shouldn't you just be able to pop it in the treo and open them with Pics&Vids?

Again this is all just speculation and could be completely wrong, but I would be interested in what you find out if you could post it here. Hope that helps.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Ok.. took a high rez shot on my Sd300 (4megapixle) and sent it from my 650. Took over 35 min. to send it (un-resized) and you could have used the Treo as a spaceheater after that. (toasty warm!). But, it worked!!
  7.    #7  
    Cool. I just got the treo, but the sd300 is next on my list. Do you like the camera?

Do you have any photo resizing software on the treo? 35 mins is a little long for my patience.