1.    #1  
    Is there a program for the Treo 600 that keeps detailed information about voicemails? I find it rather weak that I can have one voicemail in my box and have no way of knowing its age. I'm looking for something that at least records the total number of voicemail and a timestamp for each, even better would be caller id info if it was a missed call. Is there such a program?
  2.    #2  
    Cmon, 70 views and nobody has any information about this? Is the phone simply incapable of reading any data about voicemails?
    It probably is incapable of this. Partly because of Sprint's data structure and partly because PalmOne doesn't think about things like that. I don't think it's possible to do, but I can't say I know for sure.
    Great idea psyki. I myself have wanted and needed this for the longest time. I am surprised no one else has commented on this. We should not let this rest so fast. We should at least have a number (indicating the amount of vm messages in our vm box) next to the vm mail envelope indicator. There should be a way to know if you have 1 or 15 vm messages without calling into vm. [/B]
    I seem to remember a picture of the 650 (before it was officially announced) that had a vm number indicator on the screen. I was actually expecting it and was disappointed not to have found it. If I remember correctly my old motorola's (with verizon) from ages ago did this (before I went to sprint for the 300 and then for the 600) I can't see why today a phone like the 650 on sprint can't.

Is this one of those built in features that sprint conveniently 'hides' like the call duration feature that just has to be turned on with a hack?

Does anyone know if any other sprint phones give you a vm messages waiting number on the phone? If so then there should be a way to get the 650 to do it.
    This has been discussed. Quite extensively to be honest.

PalmOne blames Sprint.... I say Bull S**t!
    really, I did a search and did not find much. I was suprised that I did not find much. I guess I did not search well. Can you send me a link to that thread? Thanks in advance if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by aacnyc
    really, I did a search and did not find much. I was suprised that I did not find much. I guess I did not search well. Can you send me a link to that thread? Thanks in advance if you can.
    Here is one thread, there are others like it.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=voicemail

My point wasn't about it already being discussed, it was more about the fact that people complained about this with the 600, and Palm did nothing about it with the 650, and then they say the phone is capable but Sprint doesn't do it right.
  8.    #8  
    Update: My girlfriend has a Sanyo 7400 on Sprint, and her phone tells her how many voicemails she has. It must be a palm issue at this point.
    if its a palm issue then maybe someone can come up with a utility to do what we want since you seemed to show that sprints systems can and do do it.