1.    #1  
    I've seen a few threads in the main 650 forum that talk about people using various Windows utilities to compress DVD video for viewing on the Treo. Has anyone done anything similar using their Mac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz27
    I've seen a few threads in the main 650 forum that talk about people using various Windows utilities to compress DVD video for viewing on the Treo. Has anyone done anything similar using their Mac?
    Here is a link to a thread with a guide I created for encoding your Treo 650 videos with QuickTime Pro.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67510
    Also another option. you can try to use Kinoma Player which is compatible in both PC and Mac. Try checking www.kinoma.com. You can download the kinoma player and the kinoma producer. The Kinoma player can be installed in your Treo and enables you to watch videos and the Kinoma Producer is the application that converts video files to another file compatible with the treo. You need to have a large free space and a handy SD card to do this. Try 512 MB size card...>)
    - i used to think that nurses were women ; i used to think that policemen were men ; i used to think that poets were boring.......until i became one of them.undefined
    i like the thread that iscripter started, no need to download programs on the treo.