1.    #1  
    I received the iTrek/Mapopolis combo for Christmas, and everything works well with the exception of incoming calls.

When the GPS is active, I receive the pop-up screen notifying me of the incoming call. When I answer the call, the screen reverts back to Mapopolis and the call comes in via the built-in earpiece. I can't change it to speakerphone, either via the software selection or the hardware spacebar.

The GPS needs to be stopped (via a few menu clicks inside Mapopolis) before unplugging the GPS receiver or exiting Mapopolis. So with the phone locked in the mount, I cannot go to the phone screen, or unplug the phone and move it to my ear without first going through enough steps where I will have already missed the call.

So is there any way to lock the speakerphone on? I use Profiles, and have one set up for the GPS, so this would be optimal (whenever in this profile, the speakerphone would always be on).

Any solutions? Will I be forced to use a corded headset?
    I suggest that you experiment with the "Freedom" application using its seven-day free trial period:

http://www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html

It solved a distantly related problem for me (listening to MP3s via a direct patch connection into the auxiliary port of my car stereo).

HTH...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'm not sold on Toysoft's products, and was hoping to find a way to do this for less than $15. If that's the solution, I may just resort to the hands-free earbud.