1.    #1  
    I have been trying to check minutes in my plan through Sprint Vision for the last 6 months with a Treo 600 no luck. Keep getting a system error. Keep getting system error when trying to view pcs to pcs minutes, nights and weekend minutes, etc. I can only view the current plan I have. Called customer solutions and have visited the Sprint store and they are no help. Sprint store in Gainesville, Fl. Said none of the Sprint phones are designed to check your minutes through vision. You have to call customer service or use a computer to get this information. Customer care was no help also.
    Have anyone had this problem with this and what did you do to get your Treo 600 working. Thanks
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    I just tried signing into:

http://www.sprintpcs.com

using ReqWireless WebViewer 4.0 and it worked fine. It doesn't handle tables real well, but it was still comprehensible.

I also tried it in Blazer and it did give me an error.
  3.    #3  
    I am sorry Tc600; I may have misinformed you and other thread readers my saying checking my plan through Sprint vision.
    This is what I was refereeing to when using the Treo 600 Vision Home page.

1. Using the phone, go to the web (Vision home page)
    2. Go to My Account #10
    3. Go to My Current Usage #1
    Go to Minutes in Plan #1 - This is where I get a System Error (Please press the Back Key and try your request again. If the problem persists, please dial * 2 for PCS Customer Solutions. I had a Sanyo 5400 phone before I up graded to the Treo 600 and I could view all of this information using the phone web page.

Under My Account
    I can view My Invoice #2, My Plan #3, My Content Manager #4, Messaging #5, Dialing Codes #6 and Help #7.

Under My Usage, I can not view Minutes in Plan #1, Off-peak option #2, Pcs calling minutes #3, Wireless web messages #4 New minutes #5 and Other PCS#s #6.

As stated I have been trying to check the minutes in my plan for the last 6 months with my Treo 600 with no luck. I have called Customer Solutions and have visited the local Sprint store with no help from either in getting the phone to work. Can others Treo 600 users view there account information with there Treo 600? Has anyone had this problem and got there Treo 600 working?

Thanks again for your help.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Sorry I never bother using the Vision home page. I just tried right now and it seems the My Account page is unavailable. Good luck with it if you keep on trying though ...
    I was able to get to all my info: Minutes in Plan, Off-peak option, Pcs to pcs calling minutes, Wireless web messages, New minutes, Other PCS #'s, and My plan.
    I just followed your directions;
    1. Using the phone, go to the web (Vision home page)
    2. Go to My Account #0
    3. Go to My Current Usage #1
    Go to Minutes in Plan #1
    "I want my 2 dollars!"
    - Better Off Dead -
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for checking you Treo. I still don't know why the Sprint store sale representative said the phone wasn’t design to do that.
    Thanks again.
    I just checked mine today. I've occasionally gotten that message, but when I check later it's fine.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com