Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I bought a 650 and now I want to reset my Treo 600 to factory settings before I sell it. How do you hard reset/factory reset it? Thanks!
    Hello jwrogers,

This is Kevin from palmOne. You can find out how to restore the 600 to factory settings (Hard Reset) in the palmOne Knowledge Library article, "Resetting your device (Soft, System/Warm, Hard, In-Cradle, Power Down, Battery Disconnect, Zero Out)" here.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by jwrogers
    I bought a 650 and now I want to reset my Treo 600 to factory settings before I sell it. How do you hard reset/factory reset it? Thanks!
    Here's how to do it: remove the tip from the stylus and you'll have a pin sized point to insert into the reset hole in the back of the device. At the same time you're doing this, hold down the radio on/off button (top of device next to antenna). Hold both the reset and radio button until the Palm logo appears on the screen. Release both and you'll get a confirmation screen which asks if you want to erase all data. Select the UP option on your 5-way and it will clear the device.

terhenry