1.    #1  
    I love the 650 but had my doubts about its structural integrity as opposed to the 600s' one piece design. Those doubts maybe gone now. Yesterday the 650 survived a 5' plus fall to a tile floor. I was in the laundry room I put the 650 on a the shelf so I could pickup the toolbox off the shelf. I set the toolbox down and when I went to grab the 650 I knocked it off the shelf. The battery door went flying and the battery came out. I put the battery back in and closed the door and it was back to its old self again. After close examination not even a scratch, not bad. While it was flying through the air to its impending doom all I could think of was Santa has already came and went I will have to buy a replacement 650 myself.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Make sure your headset jack is working. I dropped mine and everything seemed fine as well minus a few scratches. But then when I plugged in my stereo headset to listen to music or watch a movie the audio was totally distorted.
    Make sure you get that Sprint insurance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz27
    Make sure you get that Sprint insurance!
    tHAT ALSO HELPS! I definitely have that.
    You need eGrips:
    http://www.egrips.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id=499
    With eGrips, your 650 would not have been knocked off the shelf. It would have probably stayed put. Get the GunMetal Blue.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    had mine knocked out of my hands the other day. It has acrack on the chrome like frame around the screen and a few nicks on the corners. The battery and cover departed the Treo and flew across the room. The fall was from about 4 feet on to concrete. I think I deflected it a little with my foot but I can't remember. Everything seems to work fine so I am keeping it. I don't want to waste the $50 dedctable just for a minor appreance crack. I'm sure that worse will happen before long. I've got 3 kids.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    While at a Christmas party, a co-worker was imitating his golf swing when the 650 I was holding in my hand became the involuntary "golf ball". The phone arced and landed at least 5 feet from me, CAN YOU IMAGINE MY HORROR!! The SD card ejected, but otherwise the phone was unharmed. The battery cover even remained attached.

I've since dropped it twice but the phone seems to have nine lives.

I do have a lockline policy, because I fear that my luck might just run out.

K
    Nchargreed, you've dropped your phone a total of 3 times since (including) Christmas day??!! Your phone is doomed!

I'm going out to buy some stock in lockline.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Nchargreed, you've dropped your phone a total of 3 times since (including) Christmas day??!! Your phone is doomed!

I'm going out to buy some stock in lockline.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Well, I've had my phone since mid December, and have dropped it 3 times. The darned thing is as slippery as a fish....!!!

I hear the stock bell ringing, as we speak

K
    (I swear I don't own the company)
    That's why I keep saying buy eGrips! They are super slippery, but they aren't when you have eGrips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    (I swear I don't own the company)
    That's why I keep saying buy eGrips! They are super slippery, but they aren't when you have eGrips.
    My 650 wears Old Spice....or nothing at all.

K