1.    #1  
    Finally, a way to keep adding more Bookmarks after normal Bookmarks are full w/o needing a web page. It would have been better for P1 to offer Chapters in bookmarks, but, we have what we have.

Simply create a draft Versamail (Menu/Draft) with a list of web addresses such as:

www.altavista.com
    www.snap.com

You can get fancy by creating a New faux email account such as MARKS. Shorten definition of email address to keep clutter to a minimum. Catagory bookmarks by using multiple draft emails, each with unique Subjects such as: TREO
    SEARCH
    WEATHER
    NEWS
    SCIENCE
    etc...

I move drafts to "Inbox" so they appear without extra button strokes.

To use, simply select bookmark.and away you go.

One future advantage is that a list of bookmarks found on the web can easily copied and pasted to your Faux bookmarks.

Any better suggestions?
    FastFrank
    Very good tip!
    I did something a bit different, I had a bunch of links (like streaming audio) that I didnt want to put on the bookmark pages in Blaser since there are so many of them. Likewise with a bunch of other bookmarks on my desktop PC that are very useful at times but that I don't use very often.

So I created a "Bookmarks" folder in Versamail, sent myself an email with all the Bookmarks listed and moved it there. Each email I do this with will have a unique subject like "PTunes" "News" "Sports" or whatever. I prefer to have the bookmarks in their own folder instead of "inbox" even though it does mean an extra button push.

The addys all appear as hyperlinks in the email so I can go straight to them from versamail.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Very good tip!
    I did something a bit different, I had a bunch of links (like streaming audio) that I didnt want to put on the bookmark pages in Blaser since there are so many of them.
    Why not put the streaming audio links directly into PocketTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    Why not put the streaming audio links directly into PocketTunes?
    I probably will for those that I want to keep, but I have so many of them, as well as other links that I had on my desk PC, that it was easier for now just email them to myself and to dump them all into a versamail file.