1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I was recently checking out the T650 deal for $319 but would really like to sign on one year contract with Sprint and not two. What would be the least that I could expect to pay for the phone under such terms and where should I get it?

Thanks a lot,
    Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by marting98
    Hello all,

I was recently checking out the T650 deal for $319 but would really like to sign on one year contract with Sprint and not two. What would be the least that I could expect to pay for the phone under such terms and where should I get it?

Thanks a lot,
    Martin
    Amazon.com. I think it's $369 with new activation and they usually only require a 1 year deal. Worst case ist that this price reflects the 2 year contract so it would be $50 more. Check out the rebate coupons to be sure. You can open them on Amazon.

MM
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ALso keep in mind that the fee to break your contract with Sprint is only $35.00. So to gain the savings immediately, sign for two years. If after a year, just pay the cancellation fee (which may even be pro-rated at that point). Just a thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by slwatts
    ALso keep in mind that the fee to break your contract with Sprint is only $35.00. So to gain the savings immediately, sign for two years. If after a year, just pay the cancellation fee (which may even be pro-rated at that point). Just a thought...
    Not always true. My early termination fee is $150.00.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Not always true. My early termination fee is $150.00.
    WoW! Maybe mine is $150 too.
    Hmm, well that certainly makes my idea a little less palatable. I am pretty sure that would prorate it, though.
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtext
    they wont prorate it.....why the heck would they do that?.....thats koo koo talk
    Well, why wouldn't they? Of course this is Sprint er are talking about. AT&T once pro-rated the termination fee for me as I only had about 3 months left.
    Buy.com has it for $319 after $100 mail in rebate. The rest of the rebates are instant.