1.    #1  
    Can You Tell Me What The Best Games Are. Espcialy Action Games.
    Lots of good games, but I can vouch for all four offered by Astraware: Bzzz, Fire!, Astroids and Zap2000 (a brand new update of Zap). Can't say which you'll like, but they're all good reliable quality.

And if your first name is Derek, have another great year!
    Don't forget Ancient Red! You can find it at http://www.palmgear.com
    some recommendations:

Ancient Red
    Asteroids
    Zap2000
    DopeWars
    Miner2149
    Pocket Monkey
    SimCity
    Miner 2149???

I loved Miner 2049er. Too bad it's not the same.

Don't forget Galax. Awesome game.

Eug

"The Visor can be upgraded to an MP3 player, digital camera, pager or cell phone using different Springboard modules, much like a Mr. Potato Head can be altered by a switch of the eyes or feet." - CNET news.

[This message has been edited by Eug (edited 01-05-2000).]
    I've just recently gotten addicted to MULG, by Till Harbaum. It's not what you'd call an action game, though.

Rosswords: I really liked the look of the Astraware games, but each one I've tried has locked up my Visor after 10-30 seconds of play, requiring a soft reset. I presume you haven't had any such difficulties?
    BadAstronaut,

I, too, had that problem with Zap2000. I found that if I turned off all hacks, it didn't seem to lock up. Hope this helps!

Joshua Cook
    Does anyone know where i can get dope wars? I have seen it on graphing calculators and i want to know where to get it for my BVD.

[This message has been edited by spacemanspiff22 (edited 01-22-2000).]
    I have had Zap2000! for about a month now, beta through now registered version. I have twelve hacks installed, including afterburner. Nary a lockup while playing. BTW, Zap2000! is the only registed game I have. (Granted, I won a registered copy by submitting a review of the beta...) Games usually don't do it for me, but this one is cool.

I also had a demo of asteroids for a few weeks. No trouble there either.

tyler
    Originally posted by spacemanspiff22:
    Does anyone know where i can get dope wars? I have seen it on graphing calculators and i want to know where to get it for my BVD.

[This message has been edited by spacemanspiff22 (edited 01-22-2000).]
    Try
    http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0...st.titledetail

If that doesn't take you there go to Cnet
    -> Downloads -> Palmpilot -> Games

You should be able to find it there.
    Thanks for the tips. I was a big fan of Xevious when I was a wee lad and now I have Zap2000. Cool!

12.    #12  
    U can get Dopewars at www.plamgear.com .

DJeter