1.    #1  
    Just received my 650 and wondered which site has the most Palm friendly directions / street address layout? Thanks!
    http://www.mapquest.com/pda/main.adp

But it looks different on q 650 (used it on 600). the map seems too small. maybe switch to wide mode...
    Both MapQuest.com and Maps.Yahoo.com give you good directions, but the map is too small on that tiny screen you need a magnifier, and if you zoom in then you'll be scrolling forever. I personally prefer stand-alone mapping software like Mapopolis or MapQuest, if nothing but the speed at wich the map comes up.
    oops, I meant MapSoure, not MapQuest for the stand-alone
    Just use the main Mapquest form with the 650 -- it takes only a minute to download the whole map. The ads on that page are Google style ads only so you don't waste a lot of time downloading ad images, and you get a huge map. You can get a nice birds-eye view in Optimized Mode since the 650 has more pixels than the 600; switch to Wide Mode if you want to see more detail.

I used to have Mapopolis but you had to download maps in tiny chunks and I never seemed to have the map I really needed loaded (except for my town, which it did work well for). So I stopped using it.

Scott