1.    #1  
    I've had my visor for a few months now and I've been using the Palm Desktop software, as I did with my Palm Pilot Pro. In between the two units I had a WinCE device (it was horrible) and it used Outlook. However, I dont see any compelling reason to switch from Palm Desktop and use Pocket Mirror. What is everyone out there using. Is there anything that I'm not seeing? Thanks in advance.
    -Mike

------------------
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Beuler
    Actually there's not much difference between the Palm Desktop and synching with Microsoft Outlook - the only reason I synch with OUtlook is because I have a large database of contacts which I am too lazy to transfer over to the Palm Desktop.
    I am using Palm Desktop PIM, too. I 've used Outlook before but hated it. I don't need many features Outlook offers & felt those features make Outlook too cumbersome(marking time as busy etc.). I didn't like the E-mail part of the Outlook, either. So I'm just using Palm Desktop & Outlook Express to keep things simple. If you already use Outlook, or have a lot of appointments in a day and need to avoid conflicts, Outlook may have an advantage.

[This message has been edited by Taki (edited 01-31-2000).]
    I use Outlook as that's what my company uses for Email and Calendaring.

------------------
    Jay
    I sync to both and also to Yahoo!.
    I don't really care for Outlook that much either (it is a beast!). The only reason I use it is because you can assign a contact to multiple categories. We use one category to keep track of people we send Christmas cards to.
  6. Ken
    Anyone out there use Lotus Organizer v6? I'm considering the Visor as my first PDA, and am wondering if/how it syncs with Organizer???

Has this question already been addressed? If so, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.