1.    #1  
    I would like to download some *.jpg pictures to use for phone backgrounds in my Treo 600. There is no documentation explaining how to do this. Is it possible, or do they need to be translated first? If so, how? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $you$ $can$ $drag$ $and$ $drop$ $them$ $into$ $the$ $palm$ $installer$ $tool$- $they$ $go$ $onto$ $the$ $SD$ $card$ $and$ $then$ $you$ $can$ $manually$ $move$ $them$ $to$ $the$ $treo$'$s$ $internal$ $memory$. $All$ $pics$ $would$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $re$-$sized$ $to$ $fit$ $the$ $treo$'$s$ $screen$ ($prior$ $to$ $dropping$ $into$ $installer$ $tool$).

Hope this is of some use.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Hicks. Can I ask, what screen resolution they should be set to? And how to move them from the SD card to the main memory? Thanks again...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Not sure on the pixel size- I think if you want to use it as a wallpaper it needs to be 160 x 120- somebody more in the know here may be able to tell you more.

It's easy to move the photo from the SD card to the main memory. Just go into the camera app (details view), select the top right box, select SD card, highlight the desired photo, press menu button and click the move option!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo