1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to get an "authenticate" sounding AOL "You've got mail" notification for incoming email? If so, can someone post the file with some quick instructions for adding it. Thanks.
    Here is an MP3 file for "you've got mail". I use call filter and have assigned this file to all incoming SMS notifications that refer to emails that I receive.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    How about the AOL IM sound?
    Here! Merry X-mas
    Attached Files Attached Files
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    for some reason i get an error when i try to save the "you've got mail" file. any tricks to installing this? i beamed it over from my laptop but after i chose to save it said "error 0x2a13" and its not there.
    you need to save it to your sd card.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  7.    #7  
    Ok, a little more help please. i think i saved the file to the SD card, but now i can't figure out how to select it to use as my mail notification. it only lists the files that are on the device itself. ugh, i must be clueless.
    You need to use a ring tone mgr like Lightwave or Callfilter and than you can assign the ringtone as the new mail alert tone. Both of these apps will see mp3 files stored on an SD card. What email app are you using?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  9.    #9  
    Thanks. I'm using Sprint BC.
    Sorry, I'm not fimiliar at all with Sprint BC. Maybe someone else can chime in and help you out here.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone