Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I'm sure that a number of people will have these under the tree waiting for them, and since I can't sleep (NyQuil hasn't kicked in yet) I figured I'd be the first to congratulate you! I'm looking forward to the GSM ones getting here...but ya'll enjoy!

Oh, no offense to those who celebrate other holidays at this time, but I am saying Merry Christmas, ya'll feel welcome to represent your holidays (religious or not) as well.
    Happy Chrisma-Hanu-Kwanza-kah to all!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    And a Merry Christmas to all as well..... No danger of me being PC! Ask my kids...
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Merry Christmas to all. I am at work. The medical profession never rests. But to those getting t650s this morn, don't let the site depress you, these phones are fantastic devices. I am having a ball with mine.

dale
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    [Waiting for my shipment from ViennaChannels]:
    (sing to the tune of "my 2 front teeth":

All I want for Christmas is my 650
    My 650
    Just my 650

All I want for Christmas is my 650...

So I can have a merry Christmas!

Happy holidays to you all!
    Let me begin by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, etc. Maybe it is easier just to say Seasons Greetings! Anyway, I don't see how a 650 under the tree would be depressing to anyone. The thing that depresses me is the lack of 650 under the tree. I ordered online 9 or 10 days ago, and I won't get it 'tid d Monday or Tuesday. ARRGGHHHH....at least it's kinda good because it forces me to spend time with family to pass the time. Had the 650 gotten here yesterday, I would have locked myself in my room. Enjoy your new 650s you lucky nerds, and may you have a Happy New Year as well.
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
    Dude, it's snowing in Gulfport, Mississippi....ON CHRISTMAS NO LESS!!! It was just sleeting earlier, but it's actual snow now. Wow, I don't think we've seen a white Christmas in a thousand years or so. This is just a wee bit better than having the 650 immediately. Patience is a virtue, and snow rocks!! Peace out!!
    How can it be snowing in Mississippi and not in Idaho?

anyway, Merry Christmas to all!
    (and this IS posted from my new 650!)
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!
    Merry Christmas to all!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    How can it be snowing in Mississippi and not in Idaho?

anyway, Merry Christmas to all!
    (and this IS posted from my new 650!)
    Merry Christmas, all!
    Oh, and we have a foot of snow/ice/snow here in Ohio. It's all about the jet stream and how it plays with our lives.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Happi Holidazeeeeeeeee!!!
    I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever flavor of holiday cheer they enjoy. I too was hoping for an early release of the GMS 650, but here's hoping for an early '05 date. Enjoy the snow, guys!
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

From my GSM Treo 600...

P.S. No Snow here, just bitter cold.
    lets see here..drank half a bottle of gin, half a bottle of vodka...and well i cant feel my teeth and my legs...but i still remembermy lust for the treo 650...as i am looking at my rim bb 7100r

ps, the temperature in montreal is -32c (-25.6F)
    Hey - there was snow in Houston on CHristmas eve - actually lasted until mid-morning. First white Christmas in history, I understand...what a great day - and my T650 arrived yesterday...life is good!
    Charliec