Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    to anyone who has tried either or better yet.. both of these headsets.. can you please give me a blow by blow. i am down to trying to choose between the two.

for me its down to size vs. wind reduction but theres no way to know all those little pros and cons without having used it myself.

thanks!
  2. OJM
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    to anyone who has tried either or better yet.. both of these headsets.. can you please give me a blow by blow. i am down to trying to choose between the two.

for me its down to size vs. wind reduction but theres no way to know all those little pros and cons without having used it myself.

thanks!

Haven't tried the Cardo but have seen them side by side and the AX is half the size and has a much lower Geek Factor. I can't stress how nice it is to have a headset that you are not semi-embarassed to keep in your ear while roaming around.
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    starting to wonder how well it works around wifi cuz im always surrounded by it
    I had the Bluespoon Digital and sent it back. It was so quiet, I could barely hear anything at all. Also I found the buttons difficult to push.
    Sent back two Cardo 500's today. One for my wife would not work on her non-bluetooth phone (bought the adapter). It kept hanging up and dialing phone nos. at random.

The one for the 650 worked as well or better that the Jabra 250, however the unit was 'flopping' in and out of my ear. It may or may not work for your ear, maybe I've got a skinny ear! It does not enter your ear canal, only rests inside. Regarding reception, you could walk about 15 feet away before bad reception. While driving, I had to press it on my ear to be able to hear.
    Did you try bending the earloop to form fit it better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    Did you try bending the earloop to form fit it better?
    Yes, I did. It would make the 'microphone' point up towards my eyes. Like I said, it literally may be a fit for the majority of people. I think it has to do with the shape/size/location of ears. (no I don't have "low-ear syndrome")

I'm waiting for quality feedback of the Bluespoon AX before I buy anything else.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i have ordered a bluespoon ax after reading reviews from ojm and dolo. its said to definitely be loud and clear and well what more can u ask for in a bluetooth headset than loud & clear? well all the buttons working for answer etc is a + too
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    i have ordered a bluespoon ax after reading reviews from ojm and dolo. its said to definitely be loud and clear and well what more can u ask for in a bluetooth headset than loud & clear? well all the buttons working for answer etc is a + too
    Where did you order from, and amount please?