1.    #1  
    I subscribe to a short newsletter that has a few basic graphs. Is there any way I can download the newsletter directly to my treo 600? from what I gather I have to download it to my pc and then hotsync it to the treo. That defeats the purpose of the treo as I want access while on the road. I installed acrobat reader but when I go to the website and click for the current issue of the letter it says I can't open that file. It's a pdf file any suggestions?

jfsilverman@comcast.net
    no way to currently. There is a program called Picselviewer, but it is not available outisde of the SOny Clie line
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Doesn't Documents to Go read pdf files?
    Not native pdf files; they have to be converted to DTG format first...

Marc
  5.    #5  
    thanks everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by jfscars48
    I subscribe to a short newsletter that has a few basic graphs. Is there any way I can download the newsletter directly to my treo 600? from what I gather I have to download it to my pc and then hotsync it to the treo. That defeats the purpose of the treo as I want access while on the road. I installed acrobat reader but when I go to the website and click for the current issue of the letter it says I can't open that file. It's a pdf file any suggestions?

jfsilverman@comcast.net
    You can install Webviewer (a Java browser) and at least read the document on your Treo. You also have to install the full Java package to make this work. That's the browser I use when I need to view a .pdf on the web. Don't know if it will work to view a .pdf file on yur SD card, though.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad