1.    #1  
    No matter what I try, I can't get ANY version of backupman to backup the file mmplayerlib on my Treo 650. I keep getting the error "not enough memory please delete old data or unneeded applications". Yet I have 7mb free in ram, and 212mb free on my 1GB sandisk. Anybody know what gives?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I've had better luck getting BackupMan to run to completion when first doing a soft reset before attempting a backup.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    I've had better luck getting BackupMan to run to completion when first doing a soft reset before attempting a backup.
    Tried that too. Do you have mmplayer on your Treo 650?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Yep. Routinely using BackupMan to back it up too. MMPlayerLibrary had issues on first full restore, but subsequent individual restore worked okay on it.
  5.    #5  
    Figured out the problem guys. Sorry about posting all over, didn't know which thread this problem belongs in. Apparently its this one.

The deal is once the Treo 650 gets below 6mb of memory it develops memory and SD compatibility issues. Which is why I get the out of memory errors. It seems that all apps with large files (700k+), that utilize the SD card i.e. ptunes, mmplayer, powerrun etc. begin to get buggy. I realized (through a lot of trial and error) that if I remain above 6mb, all my programs function fine.

Which is why I have to ask again,

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE PURPOSE OF THIS *$!#$*@ NVFS!