1.    #1  
    When the phone rings, I often hit the alt key when it is in the case, which stops the ringer. How do I prevent that from happening?
    I do that all the time too!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  3.    #3  
    I know - there has to be a third party app that can fix that...
    Re: "And from studying the manual, it appears that on the 650, only the "answer" key, or the 5-way, will answer a call (is that correct?)."

As far as I can tell ANY key will stop the ring so that if you happen to be pressing the case against anything when the call comes in you may not hear much of a ring. Worse than that, anything touching the spacebar will also ANSWER the call. I was walking around the other day with a caller listening in on a conversation I was having without my knowing it.....NOT GOOD!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by technoaddict
    Re: "And from studying the manual, it appears that on the 650, only the "answer" key, or the 5-way, will answer a call (is that correct?)."

As far as I can tell ANY key will stop the ring so that if you happen to be pressing the case against anything when the call comes in you may not hear much of a ring. Worse than that, anything touching the spacebar will also ANSWER the call. I was walking around the other day with a caller listening in on a conversation I was having without my knowing it.....NOT GOOD!
    UGH - PALM ONE - where are you?!
    If people want I can extend the key disabling features in ScreenCare to take care of this issue. Thoughts????

Jeff
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Yes, that would be great jeffgibson!
  8.    #8  
    Screencare? Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    Screencare? Link?
    Its in my TreoCentral Developer's Forum area.