1.    #1  
    ??
    I am using right backup. It works great, I prefer Backupman but this solution works
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I'm using the latest Backupman beta (I believe 1.52b5) and have found it to be the most reliable (have tried most of the others).
  4.    #4  
    The latest BackupMan Beta did not work for me. I think it has to do with how full your internal memory is (it can't be near capacity on the 650). I'll try Right Backup. Anyone used MegaCom? I've got it working on the 650. Is it any good?
    TealBackup is working great for me!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G