1.    #1  
    I wanted to exploit the forum community by soliciting the best price w or w/o rebates on 1GB SD cards for the Treo 650. Especially during the turbulent Xmas sale stuff going on.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydon't
    I wanted to exploit the forum community by soliciting the best price w or w/o rebates on 1GB SD cards for the Treo 650. Especially during the turbulent Xmas sale stuff going on.
    Costco
    May not be the best deal but i got my 1gb from compusa fro $59.99. after a $20 instant and $20 mail in rebate. The best part is that you could go down to the store tomorrow and get it and not have to wait for shipping.
    Three weeks ago, Fry's (output.com) had the PQI (Sandisk OEM) 1GB for $64.99 - $20 Rebate = $45 AR. So I bought one, loaded bunch of MP3s and apps on it, and lovin' it ; went back the next day to buy a second one, but they were sold out.

Now the only trouble is... I sent the rebate 2 days late after the expiration. I'm hoping they will still accept it. Oh well...

I'm sure a similar sale will come again (maybe even on the day after Christmas). I've been keepin' an eye on my newspaper like a hawk. I'll post again if there's a good deal. It's just a game of patience (not unlike waiting for the T650).
    - Greg

My Palm Pre Evo Tree
    Pilot 5000 -> 1MB Upg -> Zire -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 4-yr abstinance -> Palm Pre!
    $79.99 - $20 MIR = $59.99 at Best Buy. That makes it cheaper than the $79.99 512MB card!
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by ghwin
    Three weeks ago, Fry's (output.com) had the PQI (Sandisk OEM) 1GB for $64.99 - $20 Rebate = $45 AR.
    Must have been an in-store rebate, not given on the website http://www.outpost.com/product/4115823
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    $79.99 - $20 MIR = $59.99 at Best Buy. That makes it cheaper than the $79.99 512MB card!
    Or $75 - $15 at CompUSA for the same $60 net cost.
    Good luck finding them. I checked both the CompUSA and Best Buy's in my area and they were all out of stock. I think I'll wait another month or so and see if they cut prices once the rebate deals end.
    went into comp usa 2 days before xmas and was able to pick up the last one they had in the store.They had none on selling floor i asked an associate who went into the back and came out with what he said was the last one.

Fred