1.    #1  
    I have my Treo650 to "Autolock" at 12AM daily, this is an option available under the security options (was also available on the 600). Well it never does, when i get up in the morning i can turn it on and never have to enter the preset password.
    So much for security, I have that option set in case my Treo is lost, the person who finds it cannot use it more than few hours (not just the phone but access the data I have stored on it).
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I've got the same problem, set to lock at 10 am but never does. Odd thing is that if it soft resets, it doesn't lock until I turn it OFF! When I hit the off button I briefly see the lock dialog appear at the bottom of the screen before it goes black, then it's locked when I turn it back on.

This is the kind of stuff that I used to kick a** on when the programmers that worked for me OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T TEST IT AT ALL...
    There is definately a problem with the security app. Mine is set to lock the phone after 2 hours of inactivity. It is yet to work. I tested it to lock after 5 mins inactivity. That was the 1st & only time it has worked.
    What gives?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I have my Treo650 to "Autolock" at 12AM daily, this is an option available under the security options (was also available on the 600). Well it never does, when i get up in the morning i can turn it on and never have to enter the preset password.
    So much for security, I have that option set in case my Treo is lost, the person who finds it cannot use it more than few hours (not just the phone but access the data I have stored on it).

Not good for a phone marketed to the corporate world. Try TealLock until Palm addresses this with a patch.