Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Hay man!
    dude you have been doing a bang up job. yer like neo hacking thru p1 agents to save xion.

seriously i got a question for ya here...

do you think it is in your ability to set something up to enable voicesignal to be launched by using a bluetooth headset button press. i would think something like this would be easier for you then the incredible feat of wifi activation!

basically i just wanna be able to push the button on the earpiece and bring up Voicesignal so i can make calls.

I was able to fake this with treo helper in the past with the treo 600 by having crappy voice command and setting it so that a hands free button press would be mapped to the * key which when dialed would dialup voice command.

what do you think.. am i barking up the wrong tree with this one?

hack it man! hack it!!!
    I ended up using the Jabra A210 adapter. It sucks to do that, but the volume level is awesome and I can push the button and use voicesignal thru the headset.

Someday I hope my 650 will have built in Bluetooth, but until then..... *sigh*
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    wow.. i guess no one else thinks this is a good idea or useful? >_<
    I think it would be handy. Maybe the thread title (your subject line) is unclear, so not enough people are reading it?
    Agree on the thread title. But, this would be the icing on the cake for bt functionality...not have to touch the phone to make a call. EVERY 650 user that BOUGHT VoiceSignal would BUY this!
    I also think it's a great idea.