Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Database Already Open error has nothing to do with memory. I have tons of memory open on my card and even a good deal on my phone and I get that error often. Any other ideas?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Recently had to restore from Backupman on my 650 after the install of a 3d party app caused the need for a reset. Backupman restored most things ok, but Snappermail behaved as if it was a fresh install of trial s/w. Also, Backupman did not restore VoiceDial at all. This is my first restore with Backupman and I'm shocked at how poorly thing went. Anyone else have a similar experience. I wonder if I should be using different backup software. Backups appeared to have been going flawless.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    I tried a hard reset while working on my aSYNC issue. (never completes).

B.M. had trouble with a couple of different app, D2go I reset tried again, and a different app failed.

I tried backupman with wireless off and on still not stable.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    Recently had to restore from Backupman on my 650 after the install of a 3d party app caused the need for a reset. Backupman restored most things ok, but Snappermail behaved as if it was a fresh install of trial s/w. Also, Backupman did not restore VoiceDial at all. This is my first restore with Backupman and I'm shocked at how poorly thing went. Anyone else have a similar experience. I wonder if I should be using different backup software. Backups appeared to have been going flawless.

I have done both backups and restores with the new beta of BackupBuddy. The only program that I have trouble getting to restore is VoiceDial. On Palms website they state that VoiceDial does not get backup up during a hotsync. This probably the same issue. I started keeping the VoiceDial installer on my SD card and running it after a restore.

I have also had good luck with TealBackup with both backup and restore (-VoiceDial.)
    [QUOTE=JohnH59]... I started keeping the VoiceDial installer on my SD card and running it after a restore.QUOTE]

Good idea! Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12