1.    #1  
    I am interested in getting a "latch holster". However, after viewing the pictures, I am concerned that the phone may easily come out of the holster. I would be interested in any comments regarding any holster user's experiences. Thanks.
    Take a look at this one. I ordered one that should be here Monday or Tuesday.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...tCode=HLTR650A
    I got my Seido cradle holster yesterday. I had been using a ProClip holster designed for the 600. I much prefer the Seido holster. I definately like the fact that I can pull the top of the 650 out from the top first instead of the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by tl650
    I got my Seido cradle holster yesterday. I had been using a ProClip holster designed for the 600. I much prefer the Seido holster. I definately like the fact that I can pull the top of the 650 out from the top first instead of the bottom.
    How does the one handed insert and remove feel....does it feel off balance due to it being clipped all the way on one side on top? Also...does it look like it will eventually scratch the treo case where the contact points are? Thanks.
    Which seidio holster is better? I see they have 2. One a copy of the proclip, the other with a latch towards the top that sticks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    Which seidio holster is better? I see they have 2. One a copy of the proclip, the other with a latch towards the top that sticks out.
    I think the one that looks like the proclip design was originally modeled for the 600 (although i think it fits the 650 also) while the other is made specifically for the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    I think the one that looks like the proclip design was originally modeled for the 600 (although i think it fits the 650 also) while the other is made specifically for the 650.
    Hi

Seidio offers two types of holsters that are specifically for Treo 650. Both are brand new tooling. The holsters for Treo 600 Seidio is offering do not fit Treo 650 perfectly. A new tooling has been developed just for Treo 650.

David Chang
    Product Marketing Manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    David,
    I got the new holster for the treo and it looks like it probably won't allow me to use the flexiskin on it. The other holster coming out soon- is that going to have enough room for a silcone case on a treo and still fit in your holster. I can't beleive that people would let their treo go unprotected out of the holster and I find that when removing my treo from the holster I have to be extra careful not to drop it. With the silicone skin you have a sure grip when removing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wjwhitty
    David,
    I got the new holster for the treo and it looks like it probably won't allow me to use the flexiskin on it. The other holster coming out soon- is that going to have enough room for a silcone case on a treo and still fit in your holster. I can't beleive that people would let their treo go unprotected out of the holster and I find that when removing my treo from the holster I have to be extra careful not to drop it. With the silicone skin you have a sure grip when removing it.
    Hi

I do not think either one of our two holsters will fit Treo 650 with Skin. The holster design for Treo 650 with and without skin is quite different. We are in the process to study the feasibility to make a holster to fit the Treo 650 with skin.

Which skin do you recommend to go with ? Each Skin may be different in the thickness.

Please let me know.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I think most of us want some form of protection outside the holster plus a sure grip when removing it. I actually purchased my silicone skin off this website and haven't received it yet. Love your holster but don't like it unprotected and have been nervous with it exposed. I've always had a case of somesort so if you could come up with a solution that would be appreciated. I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Thanks, Bill
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I would try your product if it could fit my T650 with the Boxwave Flexskin on it. As others have said I would hate to have my T650 unprotected in your holster fall from it or from my hands getting it in or out.