Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Go to www.handango.com and log into account. Then go to 'Free App Giveaway' and you can get MobileDB for free!!!!

Enjoy
    I dont see it. can you post the correct link to the free page.
    I found it. when i created a new handango go-pass account (or something like that), it appeared inthe navigation bar on the left (brigh orange, can't miss it). no sweat
    What does this do?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    http://www.handango.com/HandangoHolidayPromo.jsp
    What does this do?
    That's the link that took me to Handango's:

FREE APP A WEEK GIVEAWAY

As a thank you for an amazing year, we want to give you something in return, FREE SOFTWARE. That's right....we're giving away FREE software. Beginning November 30, 2004, each week we'll feature new software for FREE until January 31, 2005. Get the scoop on how to redeem your FREE software below.
    I wonder what i missed out on. It started NOV 30th....
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Last week's free giveaway was SplashMoney.
    thanks for the freebee.. I hope to get more in the next month!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Log into 'My Handango Pass' or create a new account if you do not have one, then go to "Free App Giveaway' (It's listed on the left side menu) then scroll to bottom of the page for the free download of MobileDB.

I have had MobileDB for about a month now (I paid $19 for it.. boohoo) and it works great!

Enjoy MobileDB and check back weekly as they are giving an app away a week... Last week was SplashMoney, another great app!!!!!
    Just got my free app -- thank u
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I pulled it down too.

I used to use thinkDB2. They called their canned designs "TinyBytes", remember? Since I just got my 650 and Palm Desktop quarrantined it, I went to look for an update; DataViz (Docs to Go, et. al) swallowed them up and now they call it Smartlist to Go 3. If you used thinkDB, you have to buy the full version at $40 download only, or $50 in the box.

So it looks like I'll have to redo my movie and video game lists.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    BTW, there are lots of great database files for MobileDB at their site - all free. Go check 'em out.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    One was Pocket Recipe from Electronic Frontier (1st week of December); another was Shuffle from BapSoft (week of 18 December). I have them both if you want them. I looked in my email and I couldn't find any reg codes for them, so I'm guessing they're full versions that don't require registration.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I am 0-4 thus far... I missed out on the 1st 2 free apps and already I had SplashMoney when it was offered last week. I already have MobileDB so missed out on this week as well...

Keeping my fingers crossed for next week!
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    One was Pocket Recipe from Electronic Frontier (1st week of December); another was Shuffle from BapSoft (week of 18 December). I have them both if you want them. I looked in my email and I couldn't find any reg codes for them, so I'm guessing they're full versions that don't require registration.
    I'd like those links if you still have them Dave...

SplashMoney
    Shuffle
    Pocket Recipe

Happy Holidays
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    I'd like those links if you still have them Dave...

SplashMoney
    Shuffle
    Pocket Recipe

Happy Holidays
    Don't think you get it. The links were to the promo of that week. They should no longer work after the promo for that week ended.

The 4th was MyRunningLog
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    BTW, there are lots of great database files for MobileDB at their site - all free. Go check 'em out.
    Care to point us to some of your favorites?

I can't offer once since I've never used it, but I'm gonna check out Coffee Facts since I'm a coffee snob (can't drink the cheap burned stuff.)

Edit: DOH! Just found THIS!!!!!!
    Man, I step away for a couple of hours of good mindless TV and I've let the thread go bare.

I don't have links, but if you want the two I have (again, Shuffle and Pocket Recipe), PM or email me and I'll send them along.

AND, I am remiss in thanking LunkHead for starting this whole thing up. Kudos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    The 4th was MyRunningLog
    This spring I intend - seriously, this time - to get back to running. Did you pull that one down, and could I impose upon you to send it to me?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast