Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can still get the previous ones direct from Handango. Just add SplashMoney, MyRunningLog, and/or Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition to your cart, use the promotion code FREEAPP, and they will still be free. Shuffle didn't work, though.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sweet! Thanks dude!
    Well, I don't suppose I have "favorites"; I have db's that meet my needs.. The XM Radio Guide is one, the Delta Crown Room Locations is another, and the one I created, the Marriott Rewards Guide, are the three I use the most.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Yeah, sorry about that....I was wrong. I just read this thread:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=67165
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I downloaded Dbase to the card on my 650 but could not "launch" or install the exe file from the card. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    The .exe has to be opened on a windows computer, which I'm guessing will expand to the files needed for the palm.

This practice by software vendors is a great source of frustration for us mac users. I downloaded mobiledb, and now I have a useless .exe file sitting on my desktop.

Clue
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    I pulled it down too.

I used to use thinkDB2. They called their canned designs "TinyBytes", remember? Since I just got my 650 and Palm Desktop quarrantined it, I went to look for an update; DataViz (Docs to Go, et. al) swallowed them up and now they call it Smartlist to Go 3. If you used thinkDB, you have to buy the full version at $40 download only, or $50 in the box.

So it looks like I'll have to redo my movie and video game lists.
    Man, I used to love ThinkDB. Definitely the best Palm database (at the time) IMO.

How does MobileDB compare? Is there any kind of equivalent for the TinyBytes?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12