1.    #1  
    I had a Treo 600 and added Qset to it to greatly improve the quality of pictures. It had the effect of making the pics about 100K plus. I have added Qset to my new Treo 650 but it does not seem to improve the quality of the pictures that the camera takes. Does anyone know of a program that will enhance the picture quality of the Treo 650 or how to make Qset work like it did on the Treo 600?
    I would be interested in an app of this kind!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    I've seen a couple threads re: QSet on the 650, but none have implied that it actually works, or should work. Can anyone confirm or deny whether QSet *should* work, or *does* work, on the 650?
    I would like to know this also... nobody has been able to confirm yet?
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    same here!!! there's no way to make a picture brighter is there on the t650?
    Hmmm... seems like we need a new or updated Qset hack for the 650...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    how bout a manual override of the iris. sometimes I have an image with a strong backlight & maybe I want the foreground to be dark but not have to aim towards the light. also is the shutter speed configurable?