Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    is GNR the new SV?
    all these needed hacks are P1,s fault anyway.. rmember we are their beta testers.
    shadowmite...just think of all this as an elaborate job application for P1.... u r doing well!
    I just got off the phone with sprint tech. They said P1 and sprint will have a hardware update patch for the 650 on Jan 5th to take care of all the problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Shadow by any chance to you know the master subsidy lock code. So i can modify my vision password. I forgot what it was. I know when you go on the phone screen you hit ##3282# to get to the screen. I changed my vision password and it wont update so i need to change it manually.
    The MSL is unique to each individual phone. No two are the same.

Great work again Shadowmite.

GNR = OWNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    is GNR the new SV?
    all these needed hacks are P1,s fault anyway.. rmember we are their beta testers.
    shadowmite...just think of all this as an elaborate job application for P1.... u r doing well!
    Very intelligent post. Yes, I'm a stock trader trying to short Palm and spread FUD.

You must work for Five-0.

"All these needed hacks are P1's fault", "We are beta testers", "Yes I stole a Treo 650 from the Sprint Store, but since the phones are overpriced, Sprint deserved it"

It's a slippery slope, McGarrett. Don't give up the day job.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob
    GNR = OWNED
    You're living up to your name, noob.

Add GnR to your ignore list,
    ......think he is indeed trying to fill SVs freshly vacated shoes....
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with sprint tech. They said P1 and sprint will have a hardware update patch for the 650 on Jan 5th to take care of all the problems.
    Which problems were they talking about? I mean I know we know them, but which ones did they acknowledge? I'm happy with everything but the lack of volume with a bluetooth headset. I know I can mute, unmute, but I shouldn't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by aappel
    Shadow, thanks AGAIN!!! It worked

Same here! Shadowmites patched Car Kit Installer works with the UConnect in my 2005 Jeep. Some of the features aren't there like the battery meter, but the caller's number does show up on the screen.

Great job, Shadowmite. Thanks.
    It's actually not patched, I just patched the original installer to get the file it was loading... Give palm credit on this one, they deserve it.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    so I just sync your updated btmanger over the older one? I don't even have a car with bluetooth built in, so do I even need to update it?
  11.    #51  
    thanks, shadowmite, for the updated bt carkit patch. i notice that i have dupilcates of quite a few of the bt files now (library, etc). can some of the duplicates be deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    thanks, shadowmite, for the updated bt carkit patch. i notice that i have dupilcates of quite a few of the bt files now (library, etc). can some of the duplicates be deleted?
    Nope, those 7 files are the update. We could work it into a custom rom I guess though...
    GNR's popularity is nonexistant..just as the band he uses as a user name. this guy is worse than SV..makes me almost miss him...
    funny how the rest of us on here r being productive/helpful...u r just hostile, annoying, have contributed nothing that's wanted & is a major *sshole to TC members... u need to get a life.. because what u are doing is a poor choice of a hobby. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!!
    Shadowmite, Can you elaborate a little bit on what p1 did to make the Bluetooth update not load? Are we going to have to have a special patch for every single Palm update forever more? Or was this just an innocent oversight on their part? Thx.
    I hope it was a oversight that they couldn't have planned for. This custom rom started within a week from that update. I'd imagine that update was already created and in testing at that time. Only time will tell however.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123