1.    #1  
    I downloaded and installed the ROM update without Versamail and a bunch of other unuseful apps. from Shadowmite site and now I am using Snapper Mail as my wireless e-mail program but when I try to see pictures with the default pictures visualizer of my Treo 650 Snapper Mail pups up a window that says Transfering and it gets stuck there and I have to soft reset my Treo, Is there any way of seing pictures with Snapper Mail and the default Treo Visualizer Program without the need to install SplashPhoto, actually it represents for me extra memory (RAM) waste, I would like a little help in that, please. Thanx, Mario
    I can't comment on Snappermail compatibility with the default 650 viewer as I don't have a 650 but there's a list of image viewers that Snappermail supports on their site.

If you don't want to use SplashPhoto because of the memory overhead (at 300k, I don't blame you), why not install JpegWatch Lite (90k), which is the image viewer bundled with Snappermail for viewing attachments.
    www.gsmworld.com