1.    #1  
    Hi all,

We have various holidays sale offers going on for our emulators NesEm, Gizmo and DreamEngine until 25th. For instance, you can get all three emulators for 30% less than the regular price. Check it out at our website

Regards.
    Do you have one for PS? How about SNES? or N64... I was thinking about buyin all 3. What is the most popular?
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    Do you have one for PS? How about SNES? or N64... I was thinking about buyin all 3. What is the most popular?
    I think you overestimate the capabilities of the Treo 650. Kalemsoft has NES, Sega Game Gear, Sega Master System, and Turbo Grafx 16 emulators. Other places have things like Apple II and GameBoy emulators. There's a SNES emulator for the Zodiac that will maybe someday work on regular Palms.

PS and N64 emulation is well beyond the what the Treo hardware is capable of, especially since you have to be considerably faster than the platform you're emulating to pull it off.

As for popularity, the NES emulator seems to be the winner on these boards. It's what I'll be getting, but I won't have my VC order in time for the sale.
    Last edited by GregV; 12/23/2004 at 11:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    This is all new to me. Where do I get NES Roms from to run on the emulator?
    Well dammit i bought all 3 LOL. what the hell support my fellow treo family! I didnt send a shipping address When do i get the codes?

WOW that was fast guess i should read my email!

Another ? I am starting to get a buzz sound out of my earpiece. So i might return my phone. Being that the treo has so many problems. How many times can you change phones with my purchase? I dont wanna install it on this one because i know im gonna return it today. But for future returns or exchanges.
    Last edited by michael82574; 12/23/2004 at 01:55 PM.