Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Cannot believe no one has posted here about this:

Free Applications from Handango!
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
    This giveaway is very impressive...an app a week giveaway. So far the free downloads have been MobileDB, SplashMoney (full version) , Pocket Web Cook, and 1 other I forget. It goes on for the rest of the year!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Azazello,

Thanks for the headsup!
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    This giveaway is very impressive...an app a week giveaway. So far the free downloads have been MobileDB, SplashMoney (full version) , Pocket Web Cook, and 1 other I forget. It goes on for the rest of the year!
    MyRunningLog was the missing one
    anyway to get the past weeks files? thanx
    Unfortunately, you cannot get the previous giveaways...but there are still 2 or 3 coming.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    The thread link gives instructions on how to get the previous 3 apps...worked great for me.
    Just add them to your cart and use the promotion code FREEAPP. They will still all work.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    greg, thanks for the tip. after posting a request for recommendations on finance software, i ran into this thread. using the freeapp code you posted, i was able to get splash money. hopefully it meets my needs, and if it doesn't - it was still free. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by GregV
    Just add them to your cart and use the promotion code FREEAPP. They will still all work.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Got SplashMoney! I can't balance a checkbook to save my life, lets see if having it at my disposal and as simple as this will make it easier.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    princesse, let me know how it works for you. I used to have pocket quicken and just couldn't keep up with it. i'm hoping i stay more focused with this app. i was doing fine until someone decided to create checkcards!

Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Got SplashMoney! I can't balance a checkbook to save my life, lets see if having it at my disposal and as simple as this will make it easier.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I downloaded SplashMoney to balance my check book too. I use my debit card way more than carrying cash so I usually go though 4 check resiter books for one box of checks. The bank gives them to me for free so it's not that big of deal. If this program works out though, I won't get stuck with a bunch of reciepts in my wallet. I can just enter in the amount I paid in SplashMoney and shred the reciept.
    Shoot i forgot to keep checking back to see what was news. The last one i got was Mobiledb. I just downloaded palm pet. What did i miss inbetween?
    Hmm doesn'twork for me. I was kind of interested in MobileDB...
    Passwords Plus a $30 program is up on their site now for the reduced price of $0.
    I was hoping the Password Plus would have Treo 5-Way Nav support -- because I was looking to switch from GNU Keyring (want a fully functional conduit, and 5-Way support). Alas, it doesn't...but I still may switch for the conduit...
    Yeah, I know I should probably shell out the bucks -- but I'm hoping Dataviz will release an update supporting 5-way...
    May I suggest Roboform (http://www.roboform.com/palm.html), been using 3 of their products (PC, Palm and Portable), works great (love the IE auto-fill) and supports the 5way on the Treo.
    Dataviz released version 1.005 of Password Plus that supports 5-way navigation.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Password Plus for WINDOWS, I dont think that gunna work on a palm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast