Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ChemEngr, I read the whole thread before I posted (unlike some people). Only one code has been given, 'FREEAPP'. I tried it for each of the software programs listed by the above posters as being free in previous weeks. Just in case the code was case sensitive, I even tried 'freeapp'. No luck. I think they must have shut it down.

Anyone know otherwise?
    I tried it on past apps this weekend or early this week, and FREAPP no longer lets you get apps from past weeks as it apparently did in the past. Good teamwork on the part of the people who worked together and acted fast though. The rest of us can share in their experience vicariously!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj81462
    Anyone else get the password plus reg code in an email?
    Yep. Got it yesterday.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    ChemEngr, I read the whole thread before I posted (unlike some people). Only one code has been given, 'FREEAPP'. I tried it for each of the software programs listed by the above posters as being free in previous weeks. Just in case the code was case sensitive, I even tried 'freeapp'. No luck. I think they must have shut it down.

Anyone know otherwise?
    Well, post #1 has a link that directs you to a thread in MTDN. Read that whole thread and you will be enlightened. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Ok so I've downloaded these apps. What freebee am i missing?

Little Palm Pet
    SplashMoney for Palm OS
    MobileDB for Palm OS
    Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition
    black jack code
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574

Little Palm Pet
    SplashMoney for Palm OS
    MobileDB for Palm OS
    black jack code
    PasswordPlus
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    Yep. Got it yesterday.
    Did you have to email and complain?
    I'm still waiting for mine.
    No complaits here. .. Just received this email.

Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this has caused you. Unfortunately, there was an error with the promotion code that was made available which included the wrong product. The full version should never have been made available. The Passwords Plus Lite version is the product that should have been promoted from the beginning. We worked as fast as we could to get the Lite version live to avoid any confusion however, as you obviously noticed, we didn't move fast enough. Please accept the code below for a free full version of Passwords Plus. Again, we apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this has caused you.
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    Did you have to email and complain?
    I'm still waiting for mine.
    Yes I emailed and complained (to both DataViz and Handango). But it seemed to me that the email with the activation info was completely unrelated. It seemed like a form-letter type email. Maybe it wasn't...
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574

Little Palm Pet
    SplashMoney for Palm OS
    MobileDB for Palm OS
    black jack code
    this weeks Plot4 i think its the final week...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123