Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Works fine -- the PLUS includes the Palm version. BTW, has anyone gotten their registration code from Dataviz yet? You can't get the version update for the T600 until you get the code...

Realize it's only been a day, but thought I'd ask.
    ixtab, the link you provided says:

"RoboForm for Palm faithfully reproduces RoboForm for desktop. However, you can only view RoboForm data on Palm device, not edit it (data editing may be implemented later). Also RoboForm does not fill forms on Palm, its primary function is to make portable Passcards, Safenotes and Identities that you accumulated on desktop. ". You said: "(love the IE auto-fill) ", but link says it does not fill forms on Palm. ?????

Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970
    May I suggest Roboform (http://www.roboform.com/palm.html), been using 3 of their products (PC, Palm and Portable), works great (love the IE auto-fill) and supports the 5way on the Treo.
    I tried downloading Passwords Plus. It says free download but when I proceeded to checkout it was $29.95 and asked for credit card number. Anyone successfully DL it free?

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Passwords Plus a $30 program is up on their site now for the reduced price of $0.
    Yes got it for free. Try entering FREEAPP in the discount code field. That should work.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I tried to enter freeapp and it still says $30 anyone else have this problem?
    Is there a link to get the past APP's? Does anyone know of one?
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    This giveaway is very impressive...an app a week giveaway. So far the free downloads have been MobileDB, SplashMoney (full version) , Pocket Web Cook, and 1 other I forget. It goes on for the rest of the year!
    Do you know of a link to get the past apps?
    I am also getting the full price version when I click on free app download. I sent an email to Handango Support. We'll see what they say.
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    I am also getting the full price version when I click on free app download. I sent an email to Handango Support. We'll see what they say.
    I akso sent an e-mail. Im actually gona give them a call in the AM and see what they say I will keep you posted.
    Looks like they now have a Password Plus Lite version in place of the previous full version. Wonder if those of us who got the full version before will get both reg codes?
    I got the reg code with the full version immediately. I think it was even showing on the download page.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I got the reg code with the full version immediately. I think it was even showing on the download page.
    How did you do that? Was your full version free? All I got was the lite version
    lb505 -- did you actually install it -- it asks for the activation code and the registration code. The "lite" version didn't ask for one.

I posted this on MTDN:

emailed Dataviz (saying I needed the activation code for Password Plus) and got a response...they sand Handango was having problems and to give it a couple of days. I plan on trying again today.

BTW, the Password Plus "Lite" that we get instead is worthless. I d/l it and installed it on my PC and get this -- they only let you put in 10 entries! Then you have to purchase the full version. And there's no discount -- still the full $29. Then I looked on Handango, Dataviz, and everywhere else -- there is no other place you can find Password Plus Lite for $14.99...I think Handngo and Dataviz did this just for the Free App giveaway.

I have hundreds of passwords on Keyring -- what good does 10 entries allow?
    Yes, I installed. I was provided with both codes on the download screen and in an email. I actually entered the codes on the PC program and they synced on to the handheld.
    Guess that means there's hope for the rest of us!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by fino
    Do you know of a link to get the past apps?
    The instructions are in the first post of this thread.
    I'm still waiting on my reg code from Tuesday. The download I got was the full version. Invoice says the code is going to be mailed from the software developer.
    DJ
    I was late to catch this promo, and just signed up and downloaded this week's free app. I tried to get the previous ones using the "FREEAPP" in the promo code, but it didn't work. Does anyone know how/if I can still get the previous ones?, or could someone PM me to so I can get them?
    Read from the beginning of this thread. You will see past free apps product IDs you can try.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Anyone else get the password plus reg code in an email?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast