1.    #1  
    I want to use my T650 as a modem for my laptop (on rare occasions, like when I'm at the Airport, I know you're not supposed to but it is only on RARE occasions) - is my only option PDA Net for $35 or are there any Free Solutions?

Thanks...
    well if you have the DUN patch for the Treo 650 and a bluetooth Laptop I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need PDANet. I use my SE T68i via bluetooth and I don't have any special software, just drivers. Try this.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    Tim - thanks for your input > I don't have a "DUN" patch (nor do I know what one is??) and I do not have a Blue Tooth computer ( I have an IBM T23). Any other suggestions??

I appreciate your help...
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The Dun Patch is available here on the forums (someplace, just do a search for it), and you can add bluetooth to your machine via a USB bluetooth adapter (like $35?). This would be the cleanest answer, I believe you could also use the infrared that's built into your notebook, and have the DUN patch enable DialUpNetworking (DUN) that way.