1.    #1  
    I have chatter up and running...sending recieving sync'ing. However when i send an e-mail...my name isn't in the "from" field. I put my name in the edit mailbox--> Other-->Edit SMTP-->Full Name field but its not showing up in my e-mails...the "reply to" is filled out and working fine. whats up? Thanks.
    Is there a "return address"?
  3.    #3  
    If i stick my e-mail address in the "return address" field, i can't send e-mails. The treo sends it but it doesn't reach its destination. What is the "return address" for? Isn't that the reply to address?
    The return address is required for proper sending. It ends up in the "from" field. I don't know what you mean about not being able to send emails. You'd have to send me a log showing what happens.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Ok i just sent you a log, but it actually did reach the e-mail address i sent it to. I had previously been testing it by sending it to the same address that it is sync'ing to and smtp is set to. If i sent it to blahblah@blah.com(e-mail edited) with the return address field as blahblah@blah.com...i would never receive it at my mailbox at blahblah@blah.com. But if i removed that address from the return address field it would work, but there wouldn't be a from field.
    I responded to you that the message in the log was sent properly... So is there a problem??

Marc