1.    #1  
    I get a lot of feedback from the headset when callers talk to me on my VZW treo600

It seems to happen as people hit inflection points throughout the conversation.

is there a good earbud headset that would be best to make callers come across without distorting?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    I get a lot of feedback from the headset when callers talk to me on my VZW treo600

It seems to happen as people hit inflection points throughout the conversation.

is there a good earbud headset that would be best to make callers come across without distorting?

Thanks in advance.
    I am using Shure QuietSpot.

First of all its cheaper than other wired noice cancellation headsets (like "The boom" is for 149.99 and a waste) as it is for 49.99. (http://shure.com/quietspot/qsh-3.asp)

Second it has NoiseBlocker Earphone that keep sound of caller isolated in your ear and you cant listen to other noice outside.

Second it has Noise-Canceling Microphone which really works in VERY noisy places. I can finally talk in startbucks coffeeshop and understood on other end clearly. (sometimes other side dont even know where i am as they cant hear background).

Third, it works with treo 600 and 650.

To me it is Best of the best in its own class.

Sam.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    i agree with the above the best wired headset shure quietspot