1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if I can change the datebook preference from incrementing in hours to incrementing in 30 min peices?

Is there a hack available?

Should I use another app instead.

I schedule 30 minute appointments so I ahve to manually set it each time...even though all my appoints during the day are 30 minute slices.

Thanks in adavance for all the help =)

DJ
    Originally posted by djlock:
    Does anyone know if I can change the datebook preference from incrementing in hours to incrementing in 30 min peices?
    I schedule 30 minute appointments so I ahve to manually set it each time...even though all my appoints during the day are 30 minute slices.
    DJ
    I don't know of a way to make the display show 30 minute increments automatically in the first calendar mode (but I don't wan't that) however it is easy to get the appointment time to default to 30 minutes automatically. Do this:

1. Use DateBook+
    ...a. set in Prefs app for it to be the #1 (left) hard button)
    ...b. in Datebook+ Options Default Date Book menu set DateBook+ to be the default

2. In DateBook+ Options Preferences menu set the Event Duration to 30 minutes (0:30)

Now when you create a new appointment it defaults to 30 minutes.

You can create the appointment by either by:
    1. clicking on a blank line on the day (e.g., 1pm) and starting to writing in the appointment (e.g., Save the World) fand it will automatically be set to end at 1:30pm (wow, you work fast, Superman!); or

2. click New and select appointment and click on 1pm and then OK and go from there; or

3. just start writing and a new appointment will be made at the top of the list without a time set to it yet. Then just click the details button, click the time and set the start time.

So many options, so little time...

Cheers,

-Walter

------------------
    Walter

BlackLightning's cool laser printer iron-on Transfer Toners
    & Flash Magazine info@flashmag.com or 1-800-252-2599
    You can also start writing the time of the appt (eg: 13 will set a 30 minute appt starting at 1:30 pm; presuming you set the std appt length to 30 minutes and your normal day does not include 1:30 am).