Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 635
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Shimon, When trying to use the feature of space bar in history (it used to open the contacts info) my T650 crashes. also when I get a voicemail, and it's handled by TP, it crashes..
    Hi,

    Sorry about the history thing - will fix.

    Regarding the voicemail - at what stage does it crash ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  2. #82  
    shimon, I've noticed a potential conflict with Butler. After I got my first voicemail (with both TakePhone and Butler loaded) and then listened to it, Butler continued to think there was a voicemail (for me, rapid blinking LED). Even after the voicemail was deleted and also "cleared" from the Phone menu. I tried soft-resetting--that didn't work. I tried deleting Butler--that didn't work. When I changed the "Voicemail waiting" setting in Butler, it would show whatever I chose (solid green, orange, etc.). Deleting TakePhone did not work either. I finally had to perform a hard reset. This had never happened to me before installing TakePhone.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    shimon, I've noticed a potential conflict with Butler. After I got my first voicemail (with both TakePhone and Butler loaded) and then listened to it, Butler continued to think there was a voicemail (for me, rapid blinking LED). Even after the voicemail was deleted and also "cleared" from the Phone menu. I tried soft-resetting--that didn't work. I tried deleting Butler--that didn't work. When I changed the "Voicemail waiting" setting in Butler, it would show whatever I chose (solid green, orange, etc.). Deleting TakePhone did not work either. I finally had to perform a hard reset. This had never happened to me before installing TakePhone.
    Hi,

    This is probably because of the way the notification mechanism works on the Treo.
    What I would suggest is you try revering the order of installation:
    First install TAKEphONE, then install (and activate) Butler
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  4.    #84  
    Hi all,

    New version - 6.50 (b016) is at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Treo 600/650: Auto-Redial on BUSY !

    - History screen: fixed crash when pressing SPACE.

    - Find screen: Added display option to draw the "ABC", "DEF" on the screen buttons in BOLD (like version 6.00).

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #85  
    Shimon, being a Treo 600 user, I have not recently been keeping up with the betas. However, this morning I noticed the uato-redial on busy and the notation of it working with the 600 and installed it. Wow. I have been using the Treo 600 skin with the regular release. This release though 6.50 *b016 - with the Treo 600 skin makes the first screen unreadable. I have switched to one of the others and it is displaying fine (the others inlclude blue and gray, blue, and gray.)

    Ben
  6. #86  
    I recently did a hard reset to get rid of some problems I had been having. Shimon I was wondering if Takefone affects the default properties of the green phone button. Prior to hard reset I could not access the call log - dial pad - or last 10 numbers called. After the reset this feature of the treo650 is normal again. I have not re-installed takefone yet trying to find out if installing takefone disables this treo650 feature.

    FLane
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    I recently did a hard reset to get rid of some problems I had been having. Shimon I was wondering if Takefone affects the default properties of the green phone button. Prior to hard reset I could not access the call log - dial pad - or last 10 numbers called. After the reset this feature of the treo650 is normal again. I have not re-installed takefone yet trying to find out if installing takefone disables this treo650 feature.

    FLane
    Hi,

    If you mean inside the built-in PHONE application - then the answer is NO - TAKEphONE does not affect that.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Shimon, being a Treo 600 user, I have not recently been keeping up with the betas. However, this morning I noticed the uato-redial on busy and the notation of it working with the 600 and installed it. Wow. I have been using the Treo 600 skin with the regular release. This release though 6.50 *b016 - with the Treo 600 skin makes the first screen unreadable. I have switched to one of the others and it is displaying fine (the others inlclude blue and gray, blue, and gray.)

    Ben
    Thanks.

    What skins were you using ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #89  
    Beta 6.50 b016 Phone Button does not Beam or Switch to Phone or Redial, or Busy redial.

    Thanks.
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  10. #90  
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by centrallaw
    Initial crash on launch on T300 fixed.

    Redial does not work on T300.



    Hi,

    One step forward... ;-)

    Can you try beaming business-card on long press ?

    Thanks

    Beta 6.50 b016 Phone Button does not Beam or Switch to Phone or Redial, or Busy redial.

    Thanks.
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I guess you are reffering to the Treo 300, right ?

    Would you run a test version for me ?
    Treo 300. Sure. Also, the Voice mail Icon always has to be manually turned off. I will help you anyway I can.

    Casey.
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    Treo 300. Sure. Also, the Voice mail Icon always has to be manually turned off. I will help you anyway I can.

    Casey.
    Hi,

    Found the long-press bug. Will fix.

    What's this regarding the voicemail icon ?
    Cant you make the call to voicemail from TAKEphONE ?
    Or can you, but the icon stays on ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    Found the long-press bug. Will fix.

    What's this regarding the voicemail icon ?
    Cant you make the call to voicemail from TAKEphONE ?
    Or can you, but the icon stays on ?
    Can make the call to check voice mail by tapping on icon and are given choices to just turn off or check mail. That is to manually turn it off, but icon stays on in TakePhone, even after there is no mail. The icon will automatically clear in native Phone app, but the icon stays on in TakePhone. This has been this way since Version 5, but I never said anything.
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    Can make the call to check voice mail by tapping on icon and are given choices to just turn off or check mail. That is to manually turn it off, but icon stays on in TakePhone, even after there is no mail. The icon will automatically clear in native Phone app, but the icon stays on in TakePhone. This has been this way since Version 5, but I never said anything.
    It seems TAKEphONE does not get notified on the clearing of the voicemail.
    What carrier are you with ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #95  
    Auto redial is not working for me...
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    It seems TAKEphONE does not get notified on the clearing of the voicemail.
    What carrier are you with ?
    Sprint. It works on Native Phone App.

    Thanks.
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  17. #97  
    Auto redial does not work for me either.
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Auto redial is not working for me...

    Hi,

    Please supply more details:

    1. How did you set it up in TAKEphONE's "PalmOne Treo" prefercnes ?

    2. What exactly happens when you call a busy number ?
    What do you see on screen ?

    3. Any other applications that does stuff when busy detected ?

    4. Since this has been tested on the Treo 600 only - how does the Treo 650 "Line is busy" dialog look ?

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #99  
    How configurable are TAKEphONE skins?? Can you only change the colors or can you actually re-layout the screen??

    While I really like TAKEphONE, I miss being able to use the phone app as my general view of everything. I like the indicator on the Treo650 showing me how many new emails there are. I like the line showing me the next appointment in my calendar. In fact I like the entire look of the builtin phone app's main screen. But I love TAKEphONE's functionality. Is there any chance of adding in these two indicators? Then since I know real estate is a premium, can interested parties develop skins that show what they want where they want it?? I can't imagine one layout that would fit everyone, so that's why I want to be able to create my own.

    I know it's a lot to ask, but I have to ask.

    Thanks

    Dave
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel
    How configurable are TAKEphONE skins?? Can you only change the colors or can you actually re-layout the screen??

    While I really like TAKEphONE, I miss being able to use the phone app as my general view of everything. I like the indicator on the Treo650 showing me how many new emails there are. I like the line showing me the next appointment in my calendar. In fact I like the entire look of the builtin phone app's main screen. But I love TAKEphONE's functionality. Is there any chance of adding in these two indicators? Then since I know real estate is a premium, can interested parties develop skins that show what they want where they want it?? I can't imagine one layout that would fit everyone, so that's why I want to be able to create my own.

    I know it's a lot to ask, but I have to ask.

    Thanks

    Dave
    Hi,

    While the skin is not that configurable, I just wrote it down to consider displaying that info (next appt + unread emails) if there is no search.

    BTW - my other application - 2day - has this info and a lot more on the main screen.
    It also integrates nicely with TAKEphONE.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions